Monday, October 6, 2008

Supreme Bars




It has recently come to my attention that I should probably offer everyone a description of my products! I mean I have had this blog for almost a month, and I haven't even posted any pictures! I apologise from the bottom of my heart and I promise I'll be better.

This luscious treat is my - Supreme Bar -
It starts with a graham cracker crust, then a cheesecake layer, followed by coconut, white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and pecans!
I love these bars! My aunt makes something similar at every family gathering and they are always a hit. These are very decadent and a perfect goodie for any occasion.

3 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

They look so so so good!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure they are low fat? compatible with all diets?
It would be worth a slight deviation from any diet.

candace said...

Well... everyone needs a night off right, and yes they are definitely worth it! :)